About me

I want to give you a little information about me since I have yet to do so. 


I started my professional piercing career in the year of 2000 and it has since become a passion for me. In the 13 years I have been piercing I have worked in some of the finest, most reputable studios from Seattle to New York City. Through my experiences and travels I have gained a strong knowledge of the industry and developed a love for precious materials. I enjoy performing all piercings from the most basic to the most ornate, and I have a deep appreciation for my clients and what they can gain from their piercing experience. I love that I never stop learning. 
When I’m not piercing I enjoy spending time with my family, riding my bike, throwing paint around on things (be it toys or other found objects), and generally being creative and challenging myself with art. 
This blog will soon showcase our industry and the people involved in making it better. We are a group of passionate people with a desire to better our industry and the availability of high quality jewelry and proper sterilization techniques. 

(Photo Credit: Wes Naman, Naman Photography.)

0 Response to " About me "

Post a Comment